- Legacy of Chinese poetry revives
- The reality shows of the Chinese Poetry Conference presented in the past two years have aroused immense interest nationwide, and resulted in renewed ardor for the ancient Chinese legacy.
- Dragons returning to London after 230 years
- The Great Pagoda at Kew Gardens in London will be restored to its 18th century splendor and reopen to the public next year, after a major renovation based on its historic ties with China.
- Tai chi pitched for UNESCO list
- China has nominated tai chi for inclusion in the UNESCO List of Intangible Cultural Heritage, with a final decision to come late this year.