Chinese Premier Li Keqiang chose reform as the focus of his speech at the Summer Davos summit in Dalian on Wednesday. "Reform and innovation provide an inexhaustible driving force for a country's development," the Premier said.
Li's words reassure investors
Shanghai's key share index rose for the fifth straight day Thursday to end at a three-month high after Premier Li Keqiang pledged to push ahead with reforms.
- Chinese leaders stress reform balancing act
- China's reform linked to entire world
- Nation set to become the world's largest solar power
- RMB internationalization completed by 75%
- Growth range leaves leeway for restructuring, reforms
- Chinese Premier says stalled Doha talks may affect world recovery
- Li Keqiang's speech at Summer Davos opening ceremony -- full text
- Chinese premier meets deputy prime minister of Turkey
- Chinese premier meets prime minister of Malta