- Beijing, Bern push for open economy
- President Xi Jinping and his Swiss counterpart, Doris Leuthard, have both expressed strong political will to advocate an open economy and oppose protectionism, shortly before Xi's arrival in Switzerland.
- Xi to visit Switzerland, attend WEF annual meeting
- Chinese President Xi Jinping will pay a state visit to Switzerland from Jan. 15-18, at the invitation of the Federal Council of Switzerland, a foreign ministry spokesperson announced Tuesday in Beijing.
- Xi calls for creativity in strict CPC governance
- The anti-corruption battle must go deeper, Chinese President Xi Jinping said Friday, calling for strict governance of the Communist Party of China (CPC) systematically, creatively and effectively.