- Two dreams: Chinese and American visions in 2017
- As Xi Jinping made clear, China's dream is not about conquering the world, but just getting on and doing things in a shared way. It provides a stark contrast with the America-first approach of Donald Trump.
- Beijing, Bern push for open economy
- President Xi Jinping and his Swiss counterpart, Doris Leuthard, have both expressed strong political will to advocate an open economy and oppose protectionism, shortly before Xi's arrival in Switzerland.
- Xi to visit Switzerland, attend WEF annual meeting
- Chinese President Xi Jinping will pay a state visit to Switzerland from Jan. 15-18, at the invitation of the Federal Council of Switzerland, a foreign ministry spokesperson announced Tuesday in Beijing.