President Xi Jinping visited Lushan county in Sichuan province on Tuesday, one month after it was hit by a magnitude-7 earthquake.
Academy starts post-quake reconstruction evaluation
The Chinese Academy of Sciences said Tuesday that it has carried out an evaluation of the conditions of resources and the environment following the earthquake that shook southwest China last month.
- Over 1,100 remain hospitalized after Lushan quake
- Rain predicted for SW China quake zone
- HK approves 21 mln HKD for Sichuan quake relief
- Ya'an to see flooding season
- Quake to have limited impact on insurers
- Chinese premier stresses vigilance against H7N9
- New mothers donate milk to help baby
- Classes to fully resume in quake-hit region
- Cultural relic sites damaged in Lushan quake
Time: 8:02 a.m., Beijing Time, April 20, 2013
Location: Lushan County, Ya’an City, Sichuan Province, 30.3 degrees north latitude, 103.0 degrees east longitude