- London attack raises some vital questions
- The solution therefore lies in not only more strictly controlling the borders, but also helping the migrants to improve their economic conditions and identify themselves with their countries of residence.
- Building a China-Pakistan 'cultural corridor'
- Much debate has swirled around the pros and cons of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor being launched in Pakistan. Its economic potential is discussed at length and it is considered a "game changer."
- AIIB marches ahead on development path
- Although China is promoting a series of bilateral and regional free trade agreements, its objective is not pre-World War II Britain's "imperial preference", or to create a world market parallel to that led by the US.
- The BRICS-Plus paradigm
- China’s bid to broaden the scope of BRICS has run into the usual Indian recalcitrance over its key regional rival, Pakistan.