- Belarus is proud of allied relations with China
- Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko extended greetings to Chinese President Xi Jinping and the people of China as the two countries celebrate the 25th anniversary of the diplomatic relations.
- Chinese experts visit Birmingham in research partnership
- Environmental experts from the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) visited their counterparts at the University of Birmingham on Jan. 18, 2017, to continue work on a research partnership that could help solve major problems facing both countries.
- Xi calls for Chinese, Swiss business circles to further trade ties
- Chinese President Xi Jinping said here on Monday that the Chinese and Swiss business circles share common interests in maintaining a free and open international economic order, and should work together for mutual benefits and against all kinds of trade protectionism.