On October 15, Chinese and foreign delegates for the CPC in Dialogue with the World 2016, held in southwest China’s Chongqing, visit the building where Mao Zedong and Chiang Kai-shek held the Chongqing Negotiation in 1945, their first meeting since civil war. The building is located within the current compound of the CPC Chongqing Municipal Committee.
Xi meets the Dialogue delegates
Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday called for more concrete exchanges with Mongolia in terms of governance and interaction between the two ruling parties.
- Strengthen Dialogue and Demonstrate Responsibility
- Political Parties’ Wisdom and Strength for Global Economic Governance
- CPC, overseas parties arrive at consensus on global economic governance
- CPC communicates with the world for global economic governance
- Senior CPC official meets foreign guests at economic governance seminar
- Chongqing Initiative Of 'The CPC in Dialogue with the World 2016'
- US 'losing in Syria': Russian official
- Ex-Thai PM expects sooner start for China-Thailand rail project
- CPC, overseas parties reach consensus on global economic governance
- Zimbabweans favor China over Japan on aid
- 95 years on, Xi wants CPC motivated, confident, clean