1. The Qingdao Foreign Investment Administrative Center: One-stop Service
Following any contact made by a foreign investor concerning any proposed projects in Qingdao, a staff member will be designated as a project manager to handle further inquiries and lend assistance on all matters and procedures relating to the eventual establishment of the project.
2. Flowchart of the Examination & Approval for Foreign Investment Projects
3. Documents Required for Application
- Application form for setting up a foreign business
- Feasibility study report
- Contract of the Joint Venture
- Company Charter
- List of executives, Chairman of the board and board members.
- Land and Housing Property Certificate
- Environmental Protection Certificate
- Other documents that may requested
Copyright © China.org.cn. All Rights Reserved 京ICP证 040089号
Site Map|RSS|Newsletter|Work for Us