Pakistani Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Shari and Pakistan's Navy Chief Muhammad Zakaullah NI watched the AMAN-17 naval exercise together with observers from the 37 participating countries.
Int'l efforts urged for security in Indian Ocean
Though piracy has been reduced to an all-time low in the Indian Ocean, especially in the Gulf of Arden, it’s still imperative to continue combined int’l efforts to prevent its resurgence, says Commander of the Pakistan Fleet Vice Admiral Arifullah Hussaini.
- 'AMAN-17' int'l naval exercise concludes
- Counter terrorism demo held during Exercise AMAN-17
- International maritime conference concludes
- Int'l maritime conference held in Karachi
- Int'l naval exercise 'AMAN-17' kicks off in Pakistan
- Navy ships arrive in Karachi for AMAN-17 Exercise
- 'AMAN-17' int'l naval exercise to be held in Pakistan