【原诗】
面朝大海,春暖花开 |
【网络英译版】
Facing the sea with spring blossoms |
作者:海子 |
By Haizi |
|
|
从明天起,做一个幸福的人 |
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man; |
喂马,劈柴,周游世界 |
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. |
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 |
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable, |
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 |
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms. |
|
|
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 |
From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones, |
告诉他们我的幸福 |
Telling them of my happiness, |
那幸福的闪电告诉我的 |
What the lightening of happiness has told me, |
我将告诉每一个人 |
I will spread it to each of them. |
|
|
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 |
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain, |
陌生人,我也为你祝福 |
Strangers, I will also wish you happy |
愿你有一个灿烂的前程 |
May you have a brilliant future! |
愿你有情人终成眷属 |
May your lovers eventually become spouse! |
愿你在尘世获得幸福 |
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! |
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 |
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. |
Go to Forum >>0 Comments