Yinchuan is the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and former capital of the Western Xia Empire of the Tanguts.
- Yinchuan iBi becomes animation league member
- Halal Food Industrial Summit held in Yinchuan
- Yinchuan titled one of China's Summer Resort Cities
- Silk Road Auto and Motorcycle Festival to kick off in Yinchuan
- Funds allocated for infrastructure construction in Yinchuan
- Yinchuan’s GDP grows by 7 pct in Q1
Shizuishan is a prefecture-level city and is the second biggest city in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region after Yinchuan.
- Investment inflow reaches 15.3b yuan in Shizuishan
- Shizuishan listed National Circular Economy Demonstration City
- Grand Sand Lake Tourism Circle to be established in Ningxia
- Ningxia embarks on a sustainable path to development
- Sunrise scenery in Sand Lake in NW China
- Quake drill conducted in Ningxia